Frequently Asked Questions
After receiving your deposit you should be expecting a contract within the next 1 to 3 business days but if you haven’t received a contract please contact us immediately .
Our team should arrive 1 to 2 hours before serving time for preparation.
We can definitely take electronic payments but it has to be made one day prior to your event. Otherwise balance is due the day of the event in cash.
Any food remaining at the end of our service is yours, be prepared with trays to transfer food.
You can definitely do changes or do add-ons to your contract minimum seven days before your event date.
Unfortunately deposits are not refundable you’re allowed to reschedule your event up to one year from original event date if the date it’s available.
- Balance is due the day of the event in cash.
- Please consider we are dealing with food and due to high temperatures we ask that you please provide shade for set up.
- Please provide easy, safe entrance and exit.
- Space of about 15-20 feet long to set up.
- For any changes they have to be made 1 week prior to event.
- If any leftovers please have trays ready to leave you everything.
- Any Cancellations, deposit is not refundable.
- Our staff will arrive 1 hr prior to your serving time for preparation.
- Our staff will manage the distribution of the food based on the amount of guests currently present at your event.
- Our staff are women and something to consider is a parking lot near set up area (heavy equipment is managed).
- Anything additional other than tacos will be served after the 2nd serving hr if requested by guests.
- A pause might be required between service hrs by our staff to prep freshly made (masa) or to cook any more meat.
- Our meats are always fully cooked, if there is any preference on the tacos; please let our staff know and they will gladly help you.
- For any questions/concerns please let us know as soon as possible. We care about your event. Please check your order on contract, no exceptions!
Event Contract Cancellation During COVID-19
- Once deposit has been made is not refundable no exceptions.
- Unfortunately at the moment we are not booking or rescheduling for 2022.
- For event reschedule it must be done 30 days before event date otherwise deposit will be lost.
- We can only reschedule for the remaining of 2021 if date is available.
- Any changes on your current contract must be done minimum 1 week prior to event.
- We don’t allow downgrade on packages, please book with minimum guest count.
- Costumer acknowledges that any cancellations made the day of the event will be responsible for the remaining balance stated on contract with a 10% penalty.
- For any concerns or suggestion please contact us during office hours (323) 518 6468